ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament ~predictions thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDest View Post
this

people take a rhythm gaming tourney too seriously, clam the hell down

Just to clear things up, I personally never said he did anything wrong (just in case some of you thought it was implied), I just said that with his skill level (which he worked his ass off for) puts the rest of his division at a disadvantage. When others skill boosted significantly in a short amount of time early in a tourney they got bumped up to a more fitting environment. I was just surprised no one did anything in terms of moving him up. If they think he's fine there, so be it. Makes no difference to me.

Also for those of you saying "it's just a rhythm game, calm down," just because you don't enjoy the game as much as some of the other users doesn't mean we should calm down. Those who enjoy the game, especially tournaments, would like it to be a fair and fun environment. It gives new users a chance to win at something. Imagine if for tournaments there were no divisions....for you, Alex, it wouldn't be too bad but for users like me and many others we would have a 0% of ever winning and that wouldn't be the least bit enjoyable.
ssbmchamp is offline   Reply With Quote