Thread: 3 keys problem
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
clasko1000
Ima Twans
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to clasko1000
Default Re: 3 keys problem

Ghosting is the correct term for what your problem is as said by FontSize. Most keyboards are 2 key anti ghosting. Meaning they will register only 2 keys one time. Most gaming keyboards are usually 5 to 10. I use a Logitech G15 which is 10 key anti ghosting. Its something to check before purchasing.

Windows 7 doesn't make any difference this matter, your problem is hardware related. You have to find a new keyboard. I can tell you that on razer's keyboards only the W,A,S,D cluster is anti ghosting. (I hate this, and im a avaid razer fan.)

**NOTE: I hated all razer's keyboards until i saw the Black Widow 2013. 5 minutes with it and i was sold. I absolutely loved using my brothers new Razer Black Widow ultimate 2013 edition he got for Christmas this year. I use a K,L,5,6(numpad) set up for my spread. No issues. I will be picking one up in the next few months.

Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
I'll take some more free boosters please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
please do the community a favor
http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ
clasko1000 is offline   Reply With Quote