View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:51 PM   #316
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The "Look what came in the mail" thread

Time for another update hehu

in order:
Foxyun ‎- スペースハードコアごっこ (Got this one out of nowhere for free as a christmas gift from the label owner haha. Cool guy!)
Cybo³ - Speaking As Loud As Silence (got all Cybo albums now, including the Obyc EP that's a limited to a special edition of Cybo's Rendered Senseless album)
Obie - 3D Renegade (with 3D glasses! copy #101)

Finally got this game and in really good condition (NM-) too. I loved Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon as a kid and as an adult and I remember playing mystical ninja 2 as a rental but I never owned one myself.

Also really happy with this one. This is one of my favorite art books and I used to browse it during my internship a lot. It's very pricey to buy though but I found one for dirt cheap ($23,94) compared to the normal going price (which usually ranges from 75 to 150 or more)

What can I say? I'm just a sucker for the warcraft artstyle and the collector's boxes of WoW even though I don't play anymore. I'm currently only missing the collector's edition box of the original WoW. Bought this one for 20 euros used so it's a bargain :J

These are 5 books of a now deceased illustrator called Frank Frazetta. He's a really well known illustrator and his work has a unique old school style. Bought all 5 of these for 30 euros, turns out 4 out of 5 of them are 1st edition and each of those 1st edition is worth about the same price I bought the whole lot for. 8)

Two amazing artbooks with awesome sci-fi art. Especially Structura looks amazing. These were on my wantlist for a while now and I'm glad I purchased these.

They're big bastion art prints (11"x17"). Do I need to say more?

Last edited by Nullifidian; 01-16-2013 at 06:20 PM..
Nullifidian is offline   Reply With Quote