View Single Post
Old 09-4-2012, 10:40 PM   #41
Panic4Me
o_o
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Panic4Me Send a message via MSN to Panic4Me Send a message via Skype™ to Panic4Me
Default Re: The First Ever Beat Down MetalAtlas Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroethimetic View Post
Also might wanna change the whole winning credits you mentioned. Since everyones going to be making every round. Maybe depending on the scores against you? Or if there around the same page if under your division, or I don't know. I never ran a tourney before I'm just offering advice.
I'm thinking along the same lines as this. It would be a good idea to offer credits to everyone who plays through the final round, since there won't be eliminations. More should go to those with the most points above 'par', decreasing with the final number of points.

Ex:

20,000 credits - RadiantVibe +2
18,000 credits - Panic4Me +1
16,000 credits - ic0slayer +1
14,000 credits - Bob bob +1
0 credits - MetalAtlas-0
12,000 credits - Hellsrequiem -1
10,000 credits - Wargasm -1
8,000 credits - Synthlight-2

Obviously the amount of credits wouldn't be the same since there are more people and I just made up some pretty numbers. :] But you get the idea.

If nobody has a problem with it, I can help out with some of the tournament (considering we live together, it would make things a bit easier). If anyone is worried that there could be some sort of 'conflict of interest', I'd be fine with playing for no credit prize. I'm just interested in helping the tournament run smoothly and making it fun for everyone.

♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥