View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:18 AM   #4
Aeroethimetic
Paper Mario FTW
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Three Finger Question

First of all, yea sorry, I saw the "FFR" start in the forum and posted the thread here. Didn't realize until after its the OTHER FFR section I should of posted this question on. Oh well. =/ I don't think I can change it around unless I'm a moderator so...kinda gotta embrace this mistake lol.

And alright. Thank you both. Maybe if I manage to AAA the easy songs up to very tricky or difficult and kinda have to do the hard songs completely. Maybe by then I'll end up improving myself by learning tricks that help me. After all, as I was reading Gold Stingers post I remember I couldn't AAA anything. After constantly doing harder songs and sometimes FC's. I would go back to the easier ones and be able to AAA. It was very surprising actually =O. I'm thinking it works like that here.

As for trills I think thats just vibrating in general right? Trills being a consistent step like all up or all down but in 32nds? or 16ths? I don't think that would really help regarding differences between one handed and spread. Because your still vibrating regardless. And what are jacks?

Also on the side, LOVE your sigs guys lol. Team Pony sounds awesome.

Last edited by Aeroethimetic; 08-30-2012 at 06:20 AM..
Aeroethimetic is offline   Reply With Quote