View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Aeroethimetic
Paper Mario FTW
FFR Veteran

Default Three Finger Question

So...I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to I guess "train" your fingers to go faster then 16th's. Like I can do songs like Flying High, CIA Rave, Revolutionary Etude (at least the starting of it), Survive and all that. But songs that have 32's I think they are, like the ones in Divine Suicide of K, or Monstrous Turtles, or songs like that, is it possible or is it only possible playing spread or index?

Also, my thoughts is yes it is possible if you see the arrows as fast as they are coming ever other note. And do them as like staggered jumps. like a huge 16th jump stream. If its like up, down, right, left, right left, up, down. In 32's. Seeing them and hitting the up and down like a stagger jump, then quickly hitting the right and left as a staggered jump etc etc. Thinking that its possible that way but...I can't read the notes fast enough to even try that. So...I'm stuck. I'm thinking songs that kinda level and up are spread only but if its possible for one handed still I definitely wanna try it.