View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 02:28 AM   #458
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 7th Official FFR Tournament ~predictions thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
A player should know "Hey, I might be three divisions too low," that should be kind of obvious. Man up and request a bump.
Human nature says otherwise. Why request a bump when you can ride easy street to a sweet victory and great prizes? I would imagine most people in a tournament given a little more slack than they should would just roll with it.

Also it's rather silly that the player should even have to request such a ridiculous bump. The point of the people placing others in the tournament was to prevent this sort of stuff from happening. Considering that tournament managers were moving others to different divisions, why wouldn't Neo have been spotted and replaced? Even if it was an oversight at first, I can imagine with some of the stats this person apparently had before and during the tournament, that it should have been taken care of quickly. I'm imagining (and hoping) that those who placed him looked at his level stats, so chances are that he just thought he belonged there for a while, thinking the placers did their job.