View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #11
Micah_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: better...worse...?

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I really appreciate it. Instead of commenting in different posts I quoted everyone and left my response below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i heart candy View Post
He means, you can post random thoughts on your profile instead of making a thread. I personally don't mind the threads though since this subforum doesn't get as much activity as the other ones. If you want some critiques/advice, you can you always just add me on my Skype.

And honestly, I don't even think this subforum even has a showcase thread. People are more likely to see your work in a thread rather than going to the actual profile.
Oh, okay. I understand now. I will try to keep the threads to more important things. Thanks for the advice though, I will definitely be adding you on skype!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity. View Post
that profile looks sick! good job, man.
Thanks! I'll eventually get good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Munoz View Post
Great improvement from what you had before.
Not that the last one was bad.

Excellent ideas and creativity. I see some things that can be fixed(and maybe you do too), but it's such a great advancement. Keep at it~
Thank's for the encouragement! I definitely did try to be a little more "loose" with my creativity this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Razor00 View Post
looks like shit
sike, good stuff. the more artists the better!
Haha, thanks for keeping me humble. I am sorry you don't like it. Maybe I'll eventually make a profile as good as yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
a lot better than the other one you had. You just need to move the box on the left down a bit. Other than that you're good.
Thanks for pointing that out! That's what I get for being an insomniac and making profiles all night! Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Move both boxes down by the same amount. There's no reason for the boxes not to be aligned.
But it is a pretty nice profile. Though the image is not in my ally of things I like.
Well thank you for the feedback! I thought I had the boxes aligned but when I woke up this morning I realized that they were off by a couple pixels width. Even though it's not your style, thank you for your kind feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
those boxes that FFR generates need to go. It would look so much better without them.
Background itself though is pretty solid. Colors are a bit clashy, but 10 points for creativity on the gamer cards.
I was waiting for you to comment! You gave me the good advice to stop being so plain and the same last time and I think it's what I needed to hear.
I tried using the colors from the renders that a found, but I kind of like that it clashes a bit. Eventually I will get half as good as you and maybe can put out some slick looking profiles. I will try to take out the background for the boxes and see how good it looks. Thanks again!

Micah_ is offline   Reply With Quote