View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e
Default Saturday Night Poker!!!

After a successful spontaneous tournament, we've decided to do another two onSaturday the 21st @ 7pm and 9pm Server time.

Same deal as before,
10k credits JUST FOR ENTERING AND PLAYING!!!

The remaining prizepool will depend on how many players I get signed up. For each table of entrants (9), I'll put up 200k and pay out 3 more people. (So a minimum of 200k to play for!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------

How To Join: (Any confusion, feel free to ask in prochat due to short notice and delays of PM responses)

1) pokerstars.com pokerstars.net. Pokerstars.com supports real money play and free play. Pokerstars.net only supports free play. People who live in the United States are not allowed to download or play for real money right now, therefore must attain the site from Pokerstars.net.
2) Make an account
3) Under home game tab click Join a poker club.
4) Search for the league
5) Enter club id: 238337
6)
Enter invitation code: wondertastic
7) Then you are reviewed and accepted. (PLEASE INDICATE SOMEWHERE WHAT YOUR FFR USERNAME IS)
8) Play!

-----------------------------------------------------------

There will also be a 50k Bounty on Myself (eFeFaR), emerald000 and awein999 no matter the size of the game.

Note: you must be approved manually before the tournament will be visible to you!! So be sure to check back, and jump into profile chat if you are having troubles or need Andrew/Myself to approve your application~

So let's build some hype and get a poker tourney up and going to help run out the clock before the new round starts in the Official Tournament!! Post in here so we can record your name~

Last edited by nois-or-e; 07-17-2012 at 11:17 PM..
nois-or-e is offline   Reply With Quote