View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
colt.45
WASHED UP
FFR Veteran

Default Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

Hello community,

I have one small request.

I saw M0de's thread a bit earlier and I thought that was really extravagant and kind of him to offer such a great prize (along with support) to the tournament and community.

In the Smash Community, I am commonly known for providing the community with gifts and all sorts of goodies for the tournaments I Attend. I absolutely love the FFR community as well so I see this as an opportunity of me giving back to all the wonderful people I have met and the amazing times/memories I have had on this website. This would be such a great honor.

What I have to offer to the tournament prizes are 1) Anime figures .

Angel Beats! Nendoroid Petit Set 1
Angel Beats! Nendoroid Petit Set 2
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ~Final Scene ~ Nendoroid Petit Set

Here are the pics of the figures

I can either donate these ones that I have currently.. Or another idea I was thinking of was allowing the 6 winners of each division to pick their own Nendoroid or Figma (under 3,000 yen) off of this website: Nendoroid and Figma

I can also offer a variety of Pokemon Plush. I can offer these for all 6 divisions for top 5 .

I am completely fine with Shipping these prizes out worldwide to each of the winners. I am an experienced eBay seller as well.. So there won't be a problem.

Like m0de also stated, I am very true to my words and I WILL absolutely go through with this if I am allowed.
I have donated to past tournaments for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
For example I donated $160 to a tournament on June 2nd of this year.
I also donated over 30 Pokemon Plush along with that.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323248

If anyone could give me their thoughts or confirmation on this that would be great. I will be honored to help out with the tournament if I have this chance. ^^

Thank you again.
-Colt.45/Safara

Last edited by colt.45; 06-17-2012 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: Wanted to change title. And horrible Grammar.
colt.45 is offline   Reply With Quote