Default Re: Buyable ingame credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
credit jackpot is there
Useless in every sense of the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
oh god the irony of the second meaning your username could have had
Aside from a credits-earned-after-game cap raise or purchasable credits (with real money), what other things do you suggest? There's the credit jackpot, but that's kinda dead and doesn't gain many credits. Go post in game threads, you get like 50 credits per post in there (don't postwhore). The gambling hall is a big if statement one way or another, and you could lose far more than you gain.
I would hope they would be buyable with facebook credits or paypal at the least, "offers" (including surveys and whatnot), credit cards, etc would probably be pushing things. The jackpot, is, as I stated, useless. A lottery is a lottery. I did not know there were threads in which you could get credits, so thank you for informing me of them. And hahaha, the gambling hall can suck my penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
i don't feel like working for my credits so i'll buy them instead
I've been playing for almost 8 years. My skill is up to par, but I have physical limitations these days, or should I say these years.. that prevent me from whoring the game or whoring a specific song just for credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
Unfortunately, there are a lot of inactives in tournys right now. The upside to that is it's easier to get credits. In soco's tourny I couldn't beat anyone in D3, but there are enough inactives I'll probably get credits just for sticking it through.
I may join a tourney in a few weeks, I want to practice some more. I like your idea though, it makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
pr0tip, learn to combo
Protip: don't be a douchebag because you're better than someone. I combo better than I attack perfects. I'm not a pretentious *sshole either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
Nah, credits are definitely supposed to be for effort. The secret/purchased songs are intended as a reward for people who have played a lot, not as a gimmie for top players (that is why the skill tokens are there).
I joined before you. I've also played the game religiously since the beginning, I used to be able to FC 11's left right and center before the site went down, now I'll be lucky to full combo a 10 with a low good count. This isn`t a f*cking gimmie gimmie situation, it`s a make-credits-easier-to-f*cking-get situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by bmah; 06-2-2012 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: calm down