View Single Post
Old 06-1-2012, 10:26 PM   #242
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack Summer 2012 (Submissions Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
are there updates somewhere?
If you want to be up to date with simfile packs, check out my post here with a cohesive listing and links.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...41&postcount=8

I'll summarize everything that has happened after you left in point form:
>DCP2 merged with FFRCP3 which then merged into Xoon 5
>Light Chancellors were created and I lead it for 3 megapacks
>I got tired of all the elitist bullshit that was driving away people and basically yelled and bitched at everyone. In the process, I disbanded the Light Chancellors and destroyed almost all remnants of elitism created by the Chancellors. Basically the Chancellor era took SM into the wrong direction and I needed to do something about it before it got way out of hand.
>More simfiles and packs are being pumped out than ever before. SM isn't dead and anybody that says it is is full of shit and doesn't pay attention to anything around them.
>The real issue is that more people are leaving the game than starting it. To solve this, we need to prioritize getting new people into the game.

>People have begun to chart multiple difficulties after I started enforcing the rule with the FFRCP Season packs. The concept of having beginner friendly charts isn't completely foreign anymore.
>I've also enforced the usage of the Notes Per Second (NPS) difficulty rating system since LCP3. It's a much more accurate and objective way to rate difficulties than any other scale—the scale the Chancellors used is complete and utter bullshit and is the dumbest thing to ever come to mind.
>Megapacks don't really need a panel of judges anymore once I started doing the sole judge gig since LCP3. I'm extremely open-minded to stepping styles/choices and am reasonably lax. Sole judge work allows me to avoid any sort of judging drama and I can work at my own pace without people dragging me behind if someone on the panel disappears like it happens with every pack in existence.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 06-1-2012 at 10:42 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote