Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #14
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Diablo 3

There's nothing wrong with SC2 in terms of gameplay- its initial lack of depth compared to SC1 has been rectified with changes in the metagame and some well-made patches on Blizzard's part.
I don't really care about graphics, but I'll be honest I kind of preferred the flat look of SC1 to SC2's ~shiny shit everywhere~ mentality, but in the end graphics are just a vehicle for gameplay, and both styles deliver that just fine.
I think people are just salty because selling the same game three times is kind of a dick move. We'll have to see if Blizzard really does live up to that "three games' worth of content" they promised.

REGARDLESS, THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT SC

As for D3, I'm interested to see how it goes. Not participating in the midnight release, but like I said I have lots of friends who are. I am going to be watching the Kripparian v Athene race, because I think it's going to be hilarious to watch Athene get crushed by the harder modes XD
Not too concerned about spoilers as I've never really followed the Diablo storyline that well, but I am interested to see from a game design perspective how the RMAH works out!

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote