Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 05-8-2012, 07:24 AM   #102
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
Edit: Also I'm a little confused, the video is of someone else but not you right? So you're just using the video to show us the song that you cleared or something?
Yeah, sounds about right. That's the song he cleared, but he didn't take a video of himself playing. I'm sure if he'd just posted "I cleared Johanna (Shut Up) on 1.4x rate" without the video, a lot of people would have no idea what he was on about XD

I've not played much in aaaaages. I got to play on an OpenITG machine the other week but I only managed to get 2 and a half credits in before the machine crashed as the logs filled the tiny HDD the machine was using XD

Amusingly the next day the owners who know nothing about the machine or game set it back to the old Ultramix Stepmania theme it was on before someone talked them into upgrading it to OpenITG. In a move of protest against this I put in one credit and played Endless mode for just over an hour. Good times for all!

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote