View Single Post
Old 05-5-2012, 09:51 PM   #153
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e
Default Re: My daughter needs some help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mau5 View Post
What in god's name was the reason Jae had that convinced 4chan to take something serious haha, it's like a board of Gravity Kittens. Jae should be a velociraptor tamer

If you guys must know, I took a ss of the OP, had to 'filter' out a few things though.

The picture is a harp made from a wooden frame with the strings actually stitched through surface piercing over the top of the thighs/stomach and chest of a pretty young woman. Imo harps are a bitch to tune and that thing would've sounded horribad, but o well. //logic

When they discovered that position #1/#3 & #4 were the same person, as well as #5 & #6 being the same person (with #2 being the ones we've assumed are using botnet through their website), they were determined to spread the word and take this down I had to make a 2nd thread after about 6hrs when the original was reaching its limit, but have decided against making another thread as some people are still trickling votes in.

It was my first visit back to the chans in well over a year, /b/ does have a heart, it is just tiny and selective. Thank god it isn't summer yet though...

Edit: Voting closes on may 12th here, so May 11th for you americans/canadians~

Last edited by nois-or-e; 05-5-2012 at 10:55 PM..
nois-or-e is offline   Reply With Quote