Thread: Pulsen
View Single Post
Old 05-2-2012, 01:45 AM   #168
vyhd
FFR Player

Default Re: Pulsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Can people stop treating Kevin like he's a pile of garbage? I'm so tired of people like Jousway and vyhd making up garbage about how Kevin hasn't done anything/paid anyone because it's not the case.
Hi! I can't say I'm particularly fond of being dragged back into this, but here's a minor rebuttal.

In the posts I'd written, I had stuck entirely to conversations and talking points for which I have evidence, e.g. conversation logs (mine and other people's), IRC logs, and the voicemail he left on my phone. There's a lot of stuff I left out because I don't have convincing evidence of it. Anytime you see a word or phrases in quote marks, that's a verbatim quote from an IM or IRC log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Hasn't anyone noticed that Kevin has actually tried taking people's suggestions to stride without having a rude/sarcastic attitude?
Of course we have; that's how he works. He's very nice and courteous when he's dealing directly with someone or other people are watching. And yet, we've got a lot of anecdotes of him being rude, condescending, and trashing people's work behind their backs while telling them it's great to their face (so to speak).

I don't care if you don't think he's two-faced, and I don't care if you're telling people that he's not that bad a guy -- frankly, I'm done with him and his projects, and I'm emotionally past all of this petty bullshit -- but don't tell me that the experiences I've had are "made-up garbage".

Last edited by vyhd; 05-2-2012 at 01:51 AM..