Thread: i'm nima
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #90
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61
Default Re: i'm nima

nah there's been plenty of bs drama since then :P i've just been around... an awfully long time, so i don't get faced with skepticism often. always vaguely flattering to get any sort of bs call, even if it is a bit frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakish View Post
Quoting this for truth. Nothing he posted so far is even an inch from that 0x, sure crows ghost is kinda tricky but the rest is just speed files really.

Like dynamo said, ma can be flukey but honestly 16p haha.

Not trying to call you out puppet you know that i love u as my speed rival but shed some light on us please?
*sigh* gimme a little credit haha. i know this game well enough to understand the discrepancy and how insane that score is for my skill level. i considered not posting it at all (first thing i did immediately after getting it was IM kommi and staiain to say that very thing); but in the end i couldn't resist because i figured it'd be accepted as a psycho good run and left at that. i don't know how to make it more convincing lol. the RA's the same as i always get? idk.

don't worry, should be plenty of vids in the future (i like to keep my roommate handy for camerawork and he's more than willing. he will probably talk shit about dynamo or something because he's taken to that and drama is entertaining. no actual offense to dynamo, who is an true hero). i like making vids! i can't promise teens on 0x obviously but i'll do my best at it; hopefully a AAA at the very least. i'd be happy to fulfill other, somewhat less demanding video requests as well :3

Last edited by gnr61; 04-17-2012 at 02:27 AM..
gnr61 is offline   Reply With Quote