Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 04-2-2012, 01:42 PM   #79
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

LEGIT EUROMIX 1 AAA TIME GUYS, BADASS COMING THROUGH

So like, I went to my arcade today. The Euromix 1 has sterling pads, which it should do because I modded the crap out of them the other week (
). The SuperNova machine next to it was, alas, neglected. It's not destined to be any more than a SuperNova (which is a depressing existence...), so they didn't bother hammering out the pad screws to give me access to the pads.

SO FIRST I PLAYED SOME SUPERNOVA AND THOUGHT I'D TRY AND AAA STUFF.

Then I realised I couldn't combo anything because the Left and Up arrows were ****ing useless. Then I died playing Konoko because the left just went HERP DERP MISS MISS MISS during the run. But I put on some stamp mode and still seem to have fairly okay PA!

So then I thought I'd play EuroMix 1. What with it's... maybe 25 songs? FIVE AAA's ATTAINED. And you can't argue them, it says AAA right there on the results. Oh, and I only got 1 pic and one video as you get 8 seconds on the results screen. My other ones were Captain Jack, Paranoia Rebirth, and Dam Dariram.

BEHOLD, AAA

And uhh, some other random pictures. Another LEGIT AAA, and some crappy non-FCs thanks to the pads. I was AAAing Max300 till the break too D:

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote