View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #799
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Dude, hi19, seriously dude I'm just gonna be honest here:

First, you are a great step artist and no one can take that away from you.

Second, your sense of judging a file is pretty much in a unique way because you can criticize it, but explain your reasonings, hence why earlier in this thread when it came to Middie's chart, AFTER you explained your reasoning, I really didn't have much to say. You, after a while, explained it correctly.

Third, at times, you can be a chill dude, I've spoken with you cause of sara a few times, and back then, you were alright.

Fourth, and the start of the downfall, (real quick I'm not trying to downgrade you here even though it may sound like it, just hear me out first.) I don't know if it's just FFR and this community, but your attitude as of late is turning into some real elitist bullshit kind of deal. You need to take shit with a grain of salt and just friggin walk away man. It's a type of ordeal that everyone at one point or another, has to do. Realize if it's worth it or not to put your two cents into something, that quite honestly, didn't need to be blown out of proportion to begin with.

I have issues with people, but I don't go around startin shit with them unless they ask for it. In this case, AJ obviously misunderstood what bballa was saying because, quite frankly, AJ isn't bballa, he can't read his mind to tell what his true emotions are when he wrote that post, he went on instinct judging by the way he actually worded the post. You, however, had no right coming in here to bballa's aid when, one, it wasn't your fight, and two, you had no right spewing off at the mouth to begin with. If I'm not mistaken, you've been running that big mouth of yours since the start of this damn tournament. You kind of need to take a cupcake, and go sit on mommy's lap and cry about it some more. Sorry :/ ... (yes that was downgrading, i repent)

Fifth, all in all (and this is to everyone, including myself) you guys don't know what is going on in real life with some people. Maybe someone is going through a death in the family and is taking it hard, worse then others. Maybe someone is really sick and their enjoyment is this site, but people are constantly arguing/trolling them so it turns them into the biggest asshole you met. Or just maybe, it's an off day for a change, cause well obviously, on this website it doesn't make a bit of a difference what you're going through because everyone and their mother will just trololololol you down for no apparent reason. I, myself have been trolled, my DAUGHTER for fck sakes has been trolled, we ALL have been trolled or somewhat pissed off (whole plan b/krunky thing qq/aj thing ljrox/kayla thing robertsona/ichlie thing) the list goes on and on.

The fact though, is guess what, we are still here, and we still are doing whatever it takes to HAVE FUN. But, and maybe this next part needs a thread of it's own, but who gives a flying fck at this time, but this will be this websites down fall, the incompetent, ignorant, arrogant, elitism on this site. It will kill it from the inside because this site isn't ANYWHERE near what it once was many years ago where EVERYONE worked together and made files and judged them accordingly. Where everyone that had an issue, worked it out in a civilized manner, not by posting threads about someone in TGB or wherever for that manner. Half the people on this site now are stupid little teenagers that realized they can be E-TOUGH because why? The person they are trolling are miles away and can't do anything. The internet in this fashion has only made shit worse for this site.

So, stop feeding into the generalized bullshit social media on this website. Come here, have ****ing fun, do your own ****ing shit, and if you can't ****ing get along with someone, move the **** on with your god damn ****ing life. But, quit ****ing instigating shit. (yes, the most asterisks in this paragraph, gj krunky)

Have a nice ****ing day.