Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #34
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
Hey thanks for the link, I'll register for that now. Yeah honestly I just haven't really looked around for anyone, mostly because I didn't really know where to start looking, so this is helpful. I kinda figured there would be at least some good players in cali.

My favorite is actually holic doubles, mostly cause I can do it lmao. I think I actually have a picture of a AAA on that one doubles, should look for it.
I like flowers and no.13 as well, and as for janajana I think its fun on doubles and singles . Also you should have janajana on supernova wildfire, it came out on 3rd mix I think, or even before then.
First off, nice job on a doubles AAA That's really impressive! And you just reminded me that yeah, No.13 is a brilliant chart too! I love ones that move around the pad a lot. A (Oni) is another brilliant one for that! I'll check out my SN for jana then

And np, have a look around the tournament section, and then look in the big ITG and DDR achievements threads. Peoples locations are usually listed under their username so you should be able to find people like that. I'm sure I've seen a lot of good Cali ITG players!

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote