View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #21
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: For FFR [10 or 11]

I personally have a hard time deciding for this one. I've always said in other threads that I would determine difficulty by the ability to FC a song without mashing. In that respect, For FFR isn't overly difficult to FC. Even so, the statistics (both scores and age of the file) show otherwise. One thing to note is that the hard part occurs at the very end of the song. It's easy to get not one good, not two goods, but a whole slew of goods or averages, simply because an extremely fast 1324 pattern that's not jumptrillable is very difficult to pull off period.

It certainly would look nice if it turned into an 11 as it'd remove one of my worst 10s. But personal scores aside, it looks like everyone else has the same problems (with the exception of, hmm, bluearrow who apparently finds these patterns very easy to him). The fact that people consistently have the same problems as mentioned above has me leaning over towards the 11 side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
In my Opinion, For FFR is not an 11. I have 4-1-0-1 on It and did it with One Hand, come on people its really not that hard. I can AAA the ending just about every try but the rest of the file is dumb. Just my 2 cents.
Anecdotal experiences aside, -what- do you find easy in the file? That's the question you have to answer in your post. You need to convince others as to why it should be a 10, and saying that the song wasn't hard for you isn't convincing at all.

@rushy: that's right. (if you're referring to what I said above, that's not a part of my argument...I already mentioned physical aspects of the file)

Last edited by bmah; 02-29-2012 at 03:00 PM..