View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 11:41 AM   #47
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 1 Day TWG on AIM

I think 10 with 2 wolves would work best. It's proportionally the same, and it'd be easier to find 10 people than 15. Also, I was thinking, since this will be done like a game in real life, we shouldn't have a psychic, but instead be told who you people are as they die. I think that's a cool thing to try anyway, and it fits this situation pretty well. It's balanced because humans are hampered by getting less time to find wolves, but they are helped by this public psychic type of thing.

I think the signups should be on the forums here rather than in the channel, because some of us aren't big into IRC and wouldn't know how to get there fast enough, which isn't fair. And perhaps in the signups people could decide whether it's on AIM or IRC. IRC will probably win, but you never know :P.

Also, we could have some games that are at like, midnight or later (EST) for night owls like me and the west coast people.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote