View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #665
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Completely Revised Official Tier Point System

It is not his fault. He does not have access to the database so he can not do anything. The TP code has been done weeks ago but the thing is Sprite- screwed up his hands and is unable to add the code to the backside and fix up the MYSQL at the moment. We could probably ask Velocity about it but I am not sure if he would be up for it. Even if he did ask him, he would probably do it whenever he feels like it (which is usually a long time) or just ignore us completely (no offense Velocity, I still love you though). If qqwref had access to the database, the TP system would have been implemented a LONG time ago.

Also before anyone replies to my comment (or a threat/argument/abuse if you see it that way *looks at certain people*), I would have to mention that I am VERY aware that most of the staff members/especially the admins have work, school, a personal life etc. This is one of the reasons why we need more staff members/admins who can program, work without pay (I bold this part because every time a discussion like this is mentioned, the staff members love to pull this "willing to work for free" move so I am emphasizing this just for them), and have free time. This way it will reduce the workload of the staff members and things could be fix/done faster but hey, let them do whatever they want because they have power and know what is right for the site and we do not.

All I wanted to say. Take or leave it.
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote