View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
Zakvvv666
I catch fruit
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default [Solved] Need help with finding some software/drivers

I'm going to start recording gameplay and making a few "Let's Play ...." series in the near future, and I need some help with getting some software and maybe some drivers if needed.

First thing I need is the ability to capture audio directly from my laptop, I'm not sure why, but I'm unable to do that in multiple different programs I've tried, which makes me think it's probably just a driver issue, but I'm unable to find what I need to fix this.

The second thing I need is a reliable program to record with that will let me record my screen, the audio from my laptop (when I have that worked out) and also my own voice, and all other programs I've seen so far only allow recording from one audio source, so I might have to just go with a separate audio file to add to videos.

I've tried asking a couple friends for help on this, but they weren't really able to assist me, so I figured I would make a thread so I can have a wider range of possible help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.

Zakvvv666 is offline   Reply With Quote