View Single Post
Old 01-3-2012, 02:38 PM   #84
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Quote:
Currently I am at 3k VR with 3700 coins and 3 stars on everything. I plan on playing online to 10k VR for the gold kart and then go for the gold glider at 10k coins.
Do coins you collect online count towards your coin totals? I'm a bit sick of running the GPs for coins :P (especially when they're been particularly nasty to me. I'm trying to 3 star all the mirror cups and the number of blue shells I've gotten at the end of the third lap of the 4th course is starting to disgust me).

Quote:
I suppose the blue shell is there because Nintendo tries to make it where anybody can win. The blue shell can be helpful to the one who uses it because it doesn't hover over the players in front of you, so you can time it right to hit others as well (on the way).
Any cogent player checks items on the bottom screen regularly and will just move out of the way when a blue shell is seen. And really, I've just been slamming on the brakes when I see it and letting some poor dumb bloke take first for a little bit lol.

It would be nice to play without the damn thing. Alas, it's probably here to stay.

As for the maka wuhu shortcut, lmao.

Last edited by Reach; 01-3-2012 at 02:41 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote