View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 01:36 PM   #119
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

ok wow, I come back from Ben Folds concert to see this...

chardish, my conversatino with you was to help assuage my fears of Tass perhaps being a wolf. I offered up reasons that would say he was vs. reasons that would say he wasn't, and you basically laughed them off and said I must be a wolf for even thinking such thoughts. My vote for you was as stated, and I haven't had time to talk to you or much of anyone this game, but I've given my reasons, and as I post this I'm talking to you, so we'll see if maybe one of us can see some light.

I apologize to Kefit for not being as active so far as I would like to be, but its been beyond hectic aroudn here recently, and we should talk at some point as well.

The point I'm trying to bring up to Chardish now, and he is just stonewalling me is this... maybe you guys can at least see where I'm coming from.

Facts
1. Tass was the wolf target night 1
2. Hans was the wolf target night 2

Seemingly Held Opinions
1. The wolves knew Hans was a blue

Now what I recently have been trying to go over with Char(but receiving attacks instead, which throw me off any path I ever come on: I will post these convos after this post) is that it would seem to me to make NO SENSE that the wolves wouldn't have attacked chardish or hans night 1. This note was passed aroudn saying if Chardish dies, lynch Hans. Why would any logical, sensible person then choose to go after Tass. Clearly he's one of the most likely to be guarded, and clearly there's already some form of intrigue with other characters, thus making a much better choice. Now when I think about this, and think what could justify such action, my first and strognest thought was that a wolf had to be one of the players on the inside. Tass was attacked, so was Hans, it led me to believe at first that Chardish might be a good place to look. And having spoken to him and offered up ideas and rationale behind all decisions made up to this point, he emrely BLOWS THEM OFF and uses them to accuse me of something new. Well I'm not buying it, and all I'm asking for is people to actually think and come up with decisions based on both fact and on logical reasoning. If you need to call the fact that I'm "coming up with rtoo many scenarios" a wolfish behavior, then I apologize for trying to come up with the most logical response for the actions that have so far been taken