View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 01:11 PM   #101
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidohunter
There's been too much jumping on the chardish train for my likes.
If by "too much jumping on the chardish train" you mean "two posts criticizing his vote rationale"....

But anyway, the only other observation I have is that alain seems to be playing a much, I don't know, quieter game than he normally does. Maybe it's just because of the lack of info to work with but I always expected him to be more vocal, not complaining about posting with "Ugh, if I must say something...". I could say the same thing about blah, too.

Also, in general, I notice alot of people being very cautious in their posts, especially with votes (I am probably one of these people), caching votes within several layers of caveat and such: "This is just what I think... it could easily be wrong, though, so don't take it too seriously" etc.

One final observation is that with tass undoubtedly telling the blues not to stick their necks out too far and the wolves obviously not wanting to stir up much conversation, the humans are left in the middle with nothing (Ok, a day's voting history and two night's lynchings) to talk about. Perhaps that's why it's been so quiet.