View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 02:50 PM   #72
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

To defend my position, mead, I have a hard time believing that you found good points in flux's post when I found it so incoherent and difficult to understand, let alone justify. Perhaps my attack on whorli pushed evidence further than its worth, but I was pursuing and overall negative feeling towards whorlichans response to tass' position of power thus far in the game. I don't safe chat logs, so I can't gather quotes from which I put together my feeling that she was being complacent in general. I was in chat with her at a time you guys weren't, and you would have missed something that I saw that formed my opinion.

Now flux, that is my defence for my vote, but you have shown hypocricy in your post. You were going after me for attacking one person out of many who made comment of comparable questionability, even though I had a reason for the specific comment I was attacking. You then noted on the overall shabby reasoning of other people. So you are critisizing my attack of one person who you say has made comments comperable to many others, yet you are attacking my reasoning, which you determine to be inconsistent, despite acknowleging all round inconsistent reasoning by others. Hypocricy noted I hope.

Finally flux, there are people more active then me, but then you are less active than I, and you cannot base your vote because I observed on something you weren't around to see. So don't.