psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
No. Because the file has multiple combo breaker moments for the players learning to FC and for those AAA'ing it's quite a challenge regardless of blue note syndrome and incorporates one handed trill with gaps into the difficulty spike areas. It's a mid FMO, but in no way a VC. You aren't even top 200 in the song so I don't know why you are trying to convince people that can AAA tons of FMO's but have trouble cracking under 4 goods in this song that it's not hard when you can't even top 200. I suck at jacks hard, I suck at Counter Strike Gun Sounds and can AAA nearly any FMO more consistently than that song. I would never even think of making it FMO. Runnymorning is based around the song has been around for ****ing ever and only has 35 AAA's. ONLY 35. Lolo has a little less than twice as many AAA's and has been around for half the time, and people still have tons of trouble with Morning, people who can AAA tons of other FMO's and get decent scores on FGO's. That's why I find it FMO.
You know I seriously think you don't bother to pay attention to what people say at all. AGAIN I never said it WAS a VC, I said I wouldn't care if it got dropped. So why the hell are you trying to convince me of anything. I DON'T CARE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS FILE. And I know I'm not in the top I haven't played it in over a year. I'm sitting on 17/2/0/11 from when the site came back. Which is actually better than I can do on some 10s lol.

On another note if you want to continue this take it to the ingame song info thread where I'm about to move these posts anyway. This thread is for the tourney songs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote