View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:17 PM   #4170
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Where did I ever say it should be a 10? I said I wouldn't care. There's a difference. So because you suck at jacks that means it ultimately has to be more difficult right?
No. Because the file has multiple combo breaker moments for the players learning to FC and for those AAA'ing it's quite a challenge regardless of blue note syndrome and incorporates one handed trill with gaps into the difficulty spike areas. It's a mid FMO, but in no way a VC. You aren't even top 200 in the song so I don't know why you are trying to convince people that can AAA tons of FMO's but have trouble cracking under 4 goods in this song that it's not hard when you can't even top 200. I suck at jacks hard, I suck at Counter Strike Gun Sounds and can AAA nearly any FMO more consistently than that song. I would never even think of making it FMO. Runnymorning is based around the song has been around for ****ing ever and only has 35 AAA's. ONLY 35. Lolo has a little less than twice as many AAA's and has been around for less than half the time and is a higher difficulty, and people still have tons of trouble with Morning, people who can AAA tons of other FMO's and get decent scores on FGO's. That's why I find it FMO.
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

Last edited by stavie33; 11-16-2011 at 11:21 PM..
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote