View Single Post
Old 11-2-2011, 08:48 AM   #1031
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross
Exclamation Re: Zek's and HxC's Tournament of Fire and Lightning

So I leave for the night trusting my helpers and hoping nothing goes wrong. Well, was I ever wrong. Why must another aruguement break out? This time is for the same problem about placements...

Since I'm only human and not a robot, I'm bound to make mistakes every now and then. When I make one mistake then entire world breaks out in war against me. I'm getting tired of these arguements... I don't see why people complain over the smallest problems.

I'm sorry TC_mistris, but I don't like that cocky attitude of yours either. Cocky people will always lose in the end and it doesn't fail. This whole talk about being low, middle, or top of a division is basically something I haven't cared a whole lot about since I can tell if they belong in a certain division just by looking at thier scores...

Now I made this tournament to have some fun and get some better scores while hosting it. The unfortunate part of it is that hX is only on when he can which in turn has crippled my authority. I'm not going to let that bother me since I'm usually lenient on letting people have 2nd chances. This is only going to make me more sticter and less lenient which is out of my comfort zone, but it will have to be done.

I love how people obsess over an overrated token like [ONI]. Sure I got ERx8 v2, but I'm not shoving it in peoples faces as if they can't get it themselves, but instead I used it as motivation for them to try a little harder to get it. I went on my friends account that has [ONI] to try it out and it wasn't up to par in my standards of a good song. I don't get why people are basing divisions off tokens instead of thier level ranks which is a more accurate way to tell if they belong in a certain division.

This is just making the hosts (Me and hX) look like straight up dumbasses that has no idea on where to place people. We tried our best and tried to avoid any arguements in division placements. I realized my main mistake was accepting TC_mistris's help and all the caused was problems like this one. TC I appreciate your help, but it would be best if you'd stop helping me and start helping yourself. Thanks for the help, but I can manage from here. Yo man if you still want to help you can.