View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 07:46 AM   #25
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Definition of "Cheating" in relationships

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half now, and honestly, I don't care if she 'cheats' on me. But I wouldn't consider it 'cheating' because I'm okay with it. When I talk to other people about it, cause no one agrees with me, I get things like 'you don't take your relationship serious enough' or 'you don't feel the way you should about her', which is completely untrue. The only thing I want her to be is happy, and if she wants to do something, then I want her to do it. I just want her to do whatever she wants to do in life, and sex (and other things) is a part of life. Why does cheating bother so many people? I have full confidence that she will still want to be with me. The things that bother me are when people do things to her like slap her ass, grab her boobs, stupid things like that. Those are the types of things that come off as she doesn't exactly want it because I don't know any girl who wants random guys slapping there ass in school (or anywhere else, it just happens most in school) all the time. It comes off as something she doesn't want, cause she doesn't tell anyone to do it, they just do it, which makes me mad.

And the weirdest thing about this is, I'm a really jealous person when it comes to her. I hate when she has guy friends to be honest, even though I know I shouldn't care.

I don't get bothered when she calls other guys hot, cute, anything, cause I know for a fact she wants to be with me over them. Also, basically, I'm best friends with her, and I know with my best friends, if we say a girl is hot then usually we disagree or agree and guys do the same. It's not like just because I'm dating someone means I don't find any other girl 'hot'. So I don't mind when she thinks other guys are hot or cute and tells me.

She's never cheated on me, and says she never will even with the way I feel about her, but I tell her if there's ever a time she wants to, don't feel the need to hold back if that's what you want to do. I know a lot of people will say 'wait until it actually happens', but I really know how I'll feel about it. I've been cheated on before by girls I've dated for almost a year, and it didn't bother me, as long as they tell me right after and I know about it. Because then if I find out on my own, they hid it from me and didn't want me knowing, which then is considered cheating.

I just wokeup & I know I overused commas & had a ton of run-on sentences that probably didn't make sense, but that's just my opinion on the whole cheating thing.

EDIT: Also, my profile picture is not of me or my girlfriend. It's of my two friends that dated for like a couple days & I found it really funny and still ask them about there relationship even though they don't ever talk to each other anymore.

Last edited by Vanilla Mnm; 10-29-2011 at 07:50 AM..
Vanilla Mnm is offline   Reply With Quote