View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #4038
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ingame Song Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
I've been willing and asking to do the whole job for a damn long time, it's just no one seems to want to trust me with the task, I guess they think I'm really bias in my ratings, I try to be as objective as possible, but everyone has their own opinions and ratings. But yeah, if no one has the time to do the whole thing, I always have the time. Hell, I have the time to play every song in the game again, and the lower levels twice if necessary to determine difficulties. OWA seems to be doing a good job though, we'd just have to discuss the lists he makes. Also OWA, never heard your exact opinions on my list placements, I made one for both FGO and FMO. 11Eleven may be too high, I actually don't remember it well, I just remember two really stupid walls and some one handed jump trills.
I know how you feel, since I've been feeling the same way before being like "hey let's make an isolation engine". If you got ideas instead of waiting for staff permission just try to actually really do it and if you can't do it, try to find information/people to help you do so. Even if you have the best ideas in the world, you're more likely to get attention if we can see a thread with how your system works and everything in details than just a post here. There's a lot of people who mentioned really good ideas/concepts etc. They just had no one to back them up to make something interesting that staff can look at and implement fairly quickly without having to involve tons of thinking of how everything is supposed to be. I mean if we start seeing tons of suggestion threads with more information maybe things will get more interesting.

Last edited by Hakulyte; 09-16-2011 at 09:39 PM..
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote