View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Completely Revised Official Tier Point System

The Community Section

This is where everything community wise will be located. We really want to hear from you guys to see what you think about this system as we continue on through this project. Please do not be scared to ask us anything, we are human after all not gods!

To help us get started with this project, I would like you guys to go under "Community Downloads" to start downloading two files. One will be the outline file which will tell you what you need to do. The other one will be the list of songs that we want you to choose from. This will make things a lot easier for you and for us!

Once you have finished your outline, we would like you guys to PM it to WTF WRECKED since all the leaders have access to that account. We thank you in advance for supporting us! Please be sure to read everything before you post or get started with the project.

[Community Downloads]
Here is where you guys will get download links to things we provide you throughout this project! Please be sure to pay attention to this as we get further into this project. We will remind you whenever we add new links into this section! This will be divided into stages just to make things easier for us.
Deadline: Submissions are now CLOSED! If for some reason we do not get enough outlines, we will end up using the list that we have already made to fill in the songs that we think should go in Tier Points.

STAGE ONE (Selecting Tier Point Songs/Finalizing)
ACCOMPLISHED!

STAGE TWO (Tier Point Requirements/Finalizing)
ACCOMPLISHED!

[Community Suggestions]
This is where all of the community questions/suggestions will go. We will respond to each question/suggestion with our thoughts to them throughly. If you disagree with our thoughts then feel free to respond to this thread but be warned, if you respond with any inappropriate behavior then we will NOT respond back to you. We want this thread to be a healthy zone for others.

Suggestions
igotrhythm: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...29&postcount=7
Reply: We agree with you! That is definitely something we want to remove out of this system.

FFR community: REMOVE MARISA!
Reply: Your wish is our command!
Note: We will not respond to any more questions that has to do with the removal of songs. We as a community will handle that AFTER we compare the outlines and post the results.

FFR community: BASE TIER POINTS OFF RAW SCORING!
Reply: We disagreed at first until velocity said that we was going to make the scoreboard be based off raw scoring. Now we would LOVE to make Tier Points be based on Raw scoring.

rushyrulz: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...5&postcount=98
Reply: I'm sure 99% of the community wants this to happen so hopefully, the staff will listen.

Last edited by i love you; 11-28-2011 at 10:06 PM..
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote