View Single Post
Old 09-9-2011, 10:57 PM   #3990
jimerax
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jimerax Send a message via MSN to jimerax Send a message via Skype™ to jimerax
Default Re: Ingame Song Information

So when pretty hard songs are added (say, something like grist gamma), it will have to be with RATO or vrofl, and they aren't even close in terms of difficulty.

It will be the same issue as current one (low 12s vs high 12s), and it's pretty sad to have the same issue on such a detailed scale.

ps It's ok if you hate blank, we can just re-do difficulties around these songs when they are added anyways.
yeah not many songs on this range will be added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
I don't think the difficulty of the average FFR song should necessarily be in the exact middle of the difficulty range (although if that happens it's fine). We should use difficulty ranges that feel natural based on the songs.
By this comment I don't see why you're against my idea and what you want to do on this ("natural based" can be explained). Like current difficulties, if some difficulty range is pretty sparse and the other is pretty dense, they can be fixed, if not perfectly even (sry I still think this is one of the most important things when we re-do difficulties).

lowest 13 - 97
lowest 12 - 84
lowest 11 - 72
lowest 10 - 60
lowest 9 - 50
lowest 8 - 41
lowest 7 - 33
lowest 6 - 26
lowest 5 - 20
lowest 4 - 14
lowest 3 - 8
lowest 2 - 2
lowest 1 - 1

My idea so far (can be adjusted though)

Last edited by jimerax; 09-9-2011 at 11:50 PM..
jimerax is offline   Reply With Quote