View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #3704
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Ingame Song Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
I lost my password so it took a while to reply to this crap.
I never said it should be FMO, I actually asked them to leave Radical Rat as FGO so I could AAA, then it started become INCREASINGLY difficult for me to not split goods on the jumping jacks, I can AAA EVERYTHING in that damn song but those jacks and I get goods up the wazoo there for no reason whatsoever. I think it's a clear cut FGO and have never said otherwise. It should be FGO.

And I've been complaining about Night and Day for god knows how long. That song is hard as shit and one of my worst FMO's. It's brutal from start to finish, with crazy bursts, weird patterns, asshole jumps, and an ending that makes many a man cry like a sissy. The song is hard.

Sorry to re bring up something that "may" have already been discussed and ended. Personally, my all time best on Rad Rat is a BF when the site went down. I compared Rad Rat to Frictional Nevada/Reality/LoLo/Tageri.

Rad Rat is by far, in my opinion, the easiest of that set group. Even comparing it to TTE it's still easier, imo. Having Rad Rat as the CUT off line of FMO and FGO is perfect if I may say so. That song is VERY tricky and it is a perfect example of what's to come with FGO's. I'd say leave it as an FMO.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote