View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:20 AM   #3673
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ingame Song Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
Dude, it's a mid FMO. Just look at the scoreboards. More people have gotten <10 goods on N&D than on most low FGOs, even ones that have been around for ages. If you're only going to base your opinions on how much you personally have trouble with the patterns, nobody else has any reason to pay attention to them.

Also, and this goes out to everyone including stavie, the difference between 0 and 2-3 goods shouldn't matter in the difficulty ranking. Yeah, a lot of files are going to be kind of tricky to hit. Some more than others (hi Synthlight). But the ranking should be based only on how hard it is to hit, FC, and PA a given song, not on how hard it is to finally nail the AAA. Awkward sections should only be a factor in the difficulty if they pose a trouble to everyone - the people who are just at the level of reading, FCing, or starting to PA the file. So we get something like Skeletor, which still only has 6 AAAs (less than some recent low FGOs), but which should stay FMO, because the roll only becomes FGO-worthy if you're trying to shave off the last few goods.
I have NEVER said Night and Day is FGO, it's far, FAR from it. I've been complaining that it's lower than Battle Theme 37 and Radio Heads. Where did you get the idea I thought it was FMO? I've been complaining that it's an 80 that's listed as a 78 that's lower in game than 77's
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

Last edited by stavie33; 05-12-2011 at 12:23 AM..
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote