View Single Post
Old 05-5-2011, 08:56 PM   #141
boibomb
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post

@boibomb: not a bad job for your first time being a seer. You picked all 3 wolves, props to you. I would have come out way earlier than you did and lock everything down early on. You forced your guardian, Syhto (this is only my guess based on the fact that no one else should have known boibomb was a seer except the guardian. aka syhto.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xObserveRx View Post

However, I think boibomb, although going along with pretty much whatever was said, did play a pretty good game. I'm not a huge fan of coming out early in the game, but I understand the logic behind it. It definitely turned out to be the right move. I'm curious to know what would've happened had a new player been the guardian.
Thanks everyone. I was kinda out of it until I started to catch on to the run of things. Gun helped out alot with the whole helping me out who was who throughout the game. Yes this game could have been a failure but my novice picking kinda got me lucky as F%ck! xObserveRx: Thats what I was contemplating on from the start. If I came out early which i did wolfs would have been all over me. If I didnt random people would have been killed and the wolfs would of ended up winning.

This game kept me paranoid as hell but it was still fun while it lasted. So does this mean the game is over?

http://www.whitelabelnation.com
For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
boibomb is offline   Reply With Quote