Thread: Drugs
View Single Post
Old 03-1-2011, 04:52 PM   #156
fido123
FFR Player

Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Sounds like it was your fault to me. Mental preparedness is a key factor when choosing to use drugs. Not trying to call you out on it, only suggesting that perhaps it wasn't a good idea to use anything heavily or continuously if you were unstable. But that's just what happens, when people get caught in a rut. Still, the drug isn't really at fault.
I completely agree with you, however it doesn't change the fact that marijuana isn't always a good thing for your mental health. it also has positive effects on mental health though because at least in my case it allows me to view life without any "filters" or biases I have, allowing me to look at my life, and everything else in my life for what it really is, which is why I might have been depressed when I first started doing it when I was 16 cause I had a lot going on in my life that was kinda ****ed up but I didn't really even give much thought about it.

Anyways it's just all personal experience, I know people who don't even like the feeling of being high on weed and I can't even relate to that lol.

Also I know this is slightly off-topic but can anybody give me their opinion shrooms/salivia? I'm kinda curious about them, although I do have a fairly addictive personality, and it will make me more likely to do other drugs but from my research, shrooms at least seem really harmless, and not addictive as I've read you can really only get the effects from them on a monthly basis due to tolerance.

Last edited by fido123; 03-1-2011 at 04:59 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote