DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Tips for AAA'ing tough sections of files ingame

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
integraation plz
the beginning is a pain, ive always had trouble with one of the bursts in the beginning, part with this pattern 1324123123123, i dunno i cant seem to ever hit it, any tips? also i always hit quads on the color note burst shortly after to aaa it, it works but there's probably a easier way to consistently aaa that part
For the 1324123123123 pattern, I think I know what the problem is - there is a gap in the last 3 notes, so you may have to focus on the receptors for that part. You probably hit it straight at a straight speed and therefore get an early good.

Now for the color burst part - picture the transition 16ths as a triple, then a very fast triple right after.

So basically, 3 triples there. I remember doing that way back when I AAA'd the file for the first time. Then again, it may take some trial and error - winter wind etude felt really weird at first for me too (it still is weird but I'm able to AAA if I don't fuc up)

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 02-27-2011 at 12:16 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote