View Single Post
Old 02-9-2011, 07:41 PM   #511
Panic4Me
o_o
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Panic4Me Send a message via MSN to Panic4Me Send a message via Skype™ to Panic4Me
Default Re: King's and Takedown's Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKiNGXkILLaX View Post
Updated. Sorry, This annaversary was important. Soco, You posted a score late, I am only still in because I did my score at 10:10AM this morning but I didn't have time for the SS so I put my Grand total in it, and it is recorded in my recent plays (Contact me if that is Illegal :'(]
Thank so Panic4Me (Jess) and nois-or-e (Jae) For helping with the OP, I will both reward you some extra credits if there are still some left
D4: This is your last round. Make it count
No problem. I know this is your first time hosting a tournament so I figured I could try to help you out a little. You don't have to worry about sending credits for it. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdat phantom View Post
I don't want to be the rain in the sunny day but, opinion, is that you should have updated with what Panic did. Cause the round was supposed to end yesterday.
That was my point when I posted this earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic4Me View Post
Personally, I think it would be best to just stick with the songs that xBBx posted for this round considering people have already started posting their scores. It would also keep the tournament running smoothly without having to switch up round lengths/end times which may make things confusing for players since they're now used to the schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic0slay3r View Post
I think D6 and D7 songs are mixed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG_Guru View Post
That's what I said, it makes no sense though...I Hate the 80's is a much harder than Across Rooftops? Right?
Like I said earlier also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic4Me View Post
I triple checked when I was posting it to make sure they matched up with what xBBx posted. Everything should be right unless he messed up haha.
That one's on Robbie. ;D

♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥