View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:18 PM   #52
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: A night of 400 AAA's, no more 5's or 6's, and fast food.

You know AJ, you're right. I and her brother both have cams. Mine has a white cord which if hooked up to her comp, would be the only thing other than her power cord attached to her laptop. She can easily do a video with either of the cams. The other cam has a black cord. Both of which before she does the video, would be shown, to show everyone what is and what is not hooked to her laptop. I know, for a fact, that she has gotten VERY good at this game. Yes, even I said to her, wtf where did this come from. But, for a change, wouldn't it be nice to have at least ONE PERSON on this site be congratulated for something rather than being called bs? There's only a handful if not two handful's of people who are BS. Other than those that are blacklisted on the DP and RATO and etc. etc. scores. AJ knows about them. So does anyone else that knows his Thread about getting rid of them.

Jess, myself, Sara, her brother, MY brother, etc. etc. have seen sara play. She knows as well as we all know, she is legit. And, I can't wait for her to prove it.

Again, thanks aj, and congratulations baby. Going to download a game now xD

EDIT: Didn't realize her parents don't have a USB cord for their camera, so in essence, the cams with suffice. If my cam is chosen, sorry for the ridiculous quality haha
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote