Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #99
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: FFR poker league -ongoing-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme View Post
yeah i'm up 10,000$ in sngs and big tourneys look on sharkscope under stars/all games. as far as i'm concerned cash tables are rigged. i take 1 and 2 outers on there like it's nothing.

EDIT: on stars i frequent the 119$ and 114$ tables most of the time and i'd say about half of us have optimal sng strategy down so theres still room to make $
Hand sample? I've gotten blasted lately in some pretty hilarious sessions. I dropped 12 BI in the 0.25/0.5 game last week in under 1000 hands HU. Some guy steam rolled me and it was like every hand was rigged. It was the worst hit I've ever taken. With that said, I won it all back and more later.

Basically, 1/2 outers are pretty common dude and if you haven't clocked well over 10k hands you probably just had bad sessions.

Really, only half? If it's that soft I might consider them again if I need money or a break from cash games, but on tilt when I moved up I wasn't hitting any fish. Everyone was a tight nit and super aggro as the bubble approached. Maybe just bad luck.