View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #97
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: FFR poker league -ongoing-

According to PTR lumpho is down 3k in cash games

Do you play mostly SNGs? I can't stand them really. They're pretty soft at the lower stakes but boring. I'll sit like 20+ of them at the same time. If you move up everyone knows how to optimal SNG and it's a ****ing flip fest with such little edge.

I mostly play low stakes cash games on tilt. Favorite game is deep heads up NLHE. I like Omaha but I'm not terribly good at it compared to NLHE.

I like the 0.25/0.5 games; I've got well over 100,000 hands on there now, and my edge is pretty big ( < 5 bb/100) w/ 12 tables. A nice TAG game with good use of a HUD makes the game pretty soft for those interested.

Have made a lot of money at those stakes and don't really feel like moving up. Have tried a couple of times and didn't run well, not to mention the players are stronger. Played well but ran -EV and lost too much of my roll, so I moved back down.

Anyway, I hate playing on stars. With that said, I might take a peek into these games. Could be fun, but given the fact I never play on stars I don't have any play money chips. Does that matter? Let me know.

I have millions on full tilt if anyone wants to play there, but alas...damn poker stars and it's ugly GUI.

If I need chips, any games in particular that are especially soft? I like the rush games on FT; I was bored one night and wanted to test rush games;ran about 10k hands w/ 4tables at 100/200 and ran up 2 million in winnings (With reloads on every double up, effective edge 100 bb/100 lmao).

Last edited by Reach; 01-29-2011 at 11:41 PM..