View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #29
star reaper
owning ffr since 08
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to star reaper
Default Re: US allows to detain suspects to crimes that have not been commited yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mans0n View Post
I'm sorry but that makes no sense to me.. If the U.S reprinted a new type of currency to replace our current one, that would be a serious shitload of printing.

plus that isn't going to happen, because pretty soon the dollar won't be the reserve currency. If you pay attention to the times you would see that the majority of other countries want to get away from the dollar without jeopardizing there stock value.
No, I'm talking about the fact that the government does not print American money. If America did, we could have all of the money backed up or fortified with gold instead of gold barely existing behind each dollar. So the amount of money people would need should go down. (hence inflation would come down since the dollar would represent gold more instead of the Federal Reserve over making money to cause inflation which is less gold existing behind the dollar) Money would have more value making less needed to be printed. This is all from my understanding of things though so i could be wrong.
star reaper is offline   Reply With Quote