Old 01-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #50
danny53x
AKA Yotipo
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to danny53x
Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffraxis View Post
Whats your opinion on drugs? All of us have done drugs at least once in our life (even if we didn't know that said substance is considered a drug) legal or illegal.

Do you support specific drugs? Why do you support these drugs? What are the pros/cons to this drug? Do you support drug groups, anti-drug groups? Do you support the business behind it or no?

Please, do tell.

Also in trying to support your point of view please pull some actual facts.
Drugs helped the dentist pull my teeth, and helped my dad with his arthritis, and provided senseless entertainment for the masses.

Substance abuse, however, brings people together and tears people apart... it's nothing new. It's been going on for hundreds (maybe thousands?) of years. A few laws aren't going to stop such a tradition. I don't know much about the human body, but I'm not going to take the risk for a 'revolutionary experience' on a few substances that might take some years off my life.

EDIT: I know people who safely enjoy such substances, and I can honestly say that it would without a doubt be fun to get high every day of my life, but I have personal goals and morals I've set since I was a toddler.

Last edited by danny53x; 01-20-2011 at 04:57 PM..
danny53x is offline   Reply With Quote