Old 12-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #149
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Skill Token Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
I really like all this (:

Also I was thinking maybe Tokens for daily stats? Like "Get 100,000,000 in one day" and 50 mil, 25,mil. You get the idea. Same with games played, 100 games 200 games etc.
Awesome!

Well, it'd be achievements for generally everything that has to do with the site. I mean, you could get achievements for daily grand total score, hitting over x amount of arrows in a day, posting x amount of times in the forum, spoofing up your profile, getting x grand total score, hitting x average rank, getting x amount of skill tokens or regular tokens, etc. The more spread out the achievements are, the more involved the people who go for the achievements will be with the site.

As for AAA's and games played, it is certainly true people will take the easy way out and just whore excite bike or boo out until they meet the requirement. You could set it up so that all the game plays had to be on original songs and passed, and that only original AAA's are allowed, and this would generally solve that. So they play one game of excite bike, pita, ninja turtles theme, and prelude no 2 in their 100 games played achievement...oh well, the achievements are supposed to be fairly easy for the most part anyway. Not saying harder achievements aern't happening, but the majority of them will be something that newer player will probably be like "I might be able to get that" so they become more involved with the site.