View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

Default Make Me a Profile for credits!

Sooo, I've had this profile for quite a long time... so I think it's time for a change. I'd like an avatar, banner, background, and signature.

I'm not going to be too harsh on the requirements, so try your best to make it look as good as you can instead of shoving all the stuff I want into it!

I want something UNIQUE and basically something that would make people say "woah" when they see my profile.

To help you out, I will say a few things I like, but feel free to come up with something else if you think I will like it enough!

Colours: I like black, lime green, and red, but I could accept any colour!

Theme: DO NOT do these if you don't want to! Focus mostly on your creativity and uniqueness to win me over!

Random ideas: Japanese Cars/Drifting Theme
Radioactive/Barbed Wire Theme
"I love Andrea" Theme*
ANYTHING AWESOME, UNIQUE, CREATIVE

* could be extra nice, since Andrea's my girlfriend

Please try to make it flow as much as possible, I'm not too into edges of avatars, backgrounds, etc. just sticking out and not lining up.

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OR HAVE QUESTIONS!

I will offer you up to 100,000 credits, depending on how much I like it!

Take your time! I won't pick any if I don't fine any I like as much as my current profile.

Thank you for reading, and thank you even more if you put effort into making a profile for me! Good luck!

NOTE: My username is all lowercase letters. All caps would be fine too, just don't capitalize how you normally would!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
welcome to D6

start playing
customstuff is offline   Reply With Quote