View Single Post
Old 12-6-2010, 09:06 AM   #263
TechnoElite2
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TechnoElite2 Send a message via MSN to TechnoElite2 Send a message via Yahoo to TechnoElite2
Default Re: League of Legends

Apparently, Mina thinks 383-315 is 85% win ratio. His logic is flawless.

I can't believe the audacity of calling someone higher rated, with a better W/L ratio, bad. Mina's nothing but a random bad who's tough **** because he can call the carry excuse. Uh oh, my W/L is bad in ranked. 7.1 K/D with Ezrael and 5+ in my other normals is so bad. But let's dismiss that, because I'm obviously worse than Mister 35-36 here.

Also, because another random came into the field of fire, I'll give him the curtoesy. Stargroup, I had to really dull my intelligence down a few levels to wrap my head around just how 'stupid' your post is. It was so stupid, I couldn't believe how stupid some stupid people could stupid be.

More to the point. Why is that MF build bad, you say? Why's it good? W hits hard, E farms, and ult hits hard, am I right?

Are you rocking kite/heal meta focusing on keeping MF alive? Do you even know what that means? Doubtful, and doubtful, as kite/heal meta has been unviable for months, since before MF even came around. Oh snap, I have a billion AP and can auto attack like a truck because of my OP W! Watch everyone with half a brain build/play around any AP heavy MF build. Without double up and W's syngergy with physical damage heavy items and not needing attack speed early on, she'd be pretty worthless. She still is fairly average, considering the nerf stick has been smacking her in the face every other patch.

Also. Why Dragun plays with me: I'm awesome, I respect him, this is the internet. The day I start giving randoms online my respect for being idiots is the day I jump off a very tall cliff, shoot myself in the head on the way down, and land in a vat full of rabid bears. On fire.

And last I checked, Mina had like, 1320 rating? Must be getting carried by some friends.

Also, I saw Duct Tape on the forums like, twice. I faced Pendragon and BryonicHero more than I saw him. Probably bad luck, but that's how it went.

'Nuff Said.

Last edited by TechnoElite2; 12-6-2010 at 09:37 AM..