View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #241
Mulie
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: New Veteran Status - Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyMelonCalibrator View Post
Mulie, please stop passing your opinion off as fact. How the actual meaning and definition of the word "veteran" is irrelevant in this case is beyond me.. And stop complaining in general. If you have an account with veteran status - use it. Otherwise you should just wait.

It's honestly that simple :\
I never pass off my opinion as fact. I make a point of forming all my opinions empirically. Presented with an argument surmounting my logic I will change my mind.

Veteran is a word they chose to describe what were previously subscriber benefits. We shouldn't be debating the meaning of the word veteran.

My other account doesn't have 5 billion GTS. I've actually considered farming those points; but that's beside the point: It's none of anyone's business whether I use it or not; I shouldn't have to. Don't forget all the other people that don't even have that option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
ITT: Mulie complains because she decided to make an alt instead of using her first account.
I made this account 1.84 years ago and have used it ever since. It's not an alt, it's my main.
Just for the record, my old account has 6.5 years and 1.5 billion GTS.
Mulie is offline   Reply With Quote